Sunday, January 27, 2008

Death to ARWEN!!!!!

OK, I am finally admitting to the fact that I am either a complete idiot (that's a rhetoric comment for those of you in the Peanut Gallery), or I have been defeated by the Right side of the Arwen Cardigan. I say the right side as the left side is, and has been finished and sitting waiting for the other side for quite some time. Well, I tried several, several, several (I won't go on) times, and OK, I am finally admitting to the fact that I am either a complete idiot (that's a rhetoric comment for those of you in the Peanut Gallery), or I have been defeated by the Right side of the Arwen frogged on every occasion due to "issues" with the cabling and or the stitch definition, so I thought it best to put it down for a while and when the time was right it would call my name. Well, last week I didn't hear a soft margaret, I hear MARGARET!!!!! and I knew it was time. Little did I know that it was actually time for me to be committed, not pick up the stupid right side.

Well, I picked up the wonderfully soft pink Malabrigo a frogged the little that was there to start fresh, little did I know that I would be doing that exact same thing constantly, with increasing tension in my arms and head, and each time a "NEW" thing to be picky about that it has now become "INHUMANE" for any normal (Again nothing from the Peanut Gallery) person to continue with alone. I shall seek help from my fellow Arwen Elves on Ravelry, and will slowly slither into my LYS to seek the much needed help.

I do believe that Hamlet has come to life this evening as I sit here saying "Out Damn Arwen, Out!" Close enough for Government work. Still love you Kate.

Now the question becomes WHAT DO I PICK UP NOW????? I have NOTHING!!!!!!

4 comments:

Ina said...

I've been reading 'way too much lately. In Elvish: Gurth an Arwen! Also, perhaps you're thinking of Lady MacBeth?

Sue H said...

Poor poor Margaret. Hopefully the knitting angels will have mercy on you next time you try it.

Anonymous said...

These folks were very heavy and warm. There are some good [URL=http://www.nfoutletonline.net/#1172]the north face outlet[/URL] as well. They are named as Fleece coat jackets. Amazing fabrics are widely-used by these jackets. They're going to keep the people snug over the months of winter. That manufactures two zip wallets and waterproof hoodies also. This will help in keeping the body really warm and dry.The durability of [URL=http://www.nfoutletonline.net/#1062]north face outlet online[/URL] is very good. Cleaning is usually done in washing machines.

Anonymous said...

The actual fleece jacket has 2 hand pockets also.For your downsideThe sole [URL=http://www.northfacetriclimate.org/#814]north face outlet online[/URL] with Northern Facial area jackets is the fact that I'd a single wherever the scoot often did not work original time: it generally had taken a little of fiddling to receive this to fasten.In summaryAll round, It is actually a wonderful jacket to hold you hot and dried out in many circumstances, but is versatile [URL=http://www.northfacetriclimate.org/#990]north face outlet[/URL] don in warmer weather at the same time.